Now offering weekend Quran classes for learners of all levels
Learn to read Arabic letters and basic rules of reciting the Quran
Increase reading fluency and learn basic rules of Tajwid
Systematic memorization of the Quran, starting with the 30th Juz’
*NEW* Now offering optional Arabic language lessons (See below)
For ages 6+
Saturdays & Sundays, 11am – 2pm.
There are 3 class periods, with 2 breaks.
Students have lunch break at 12:30pm and are encouraged to bring a light lunch from home. (Students are not allowed to leave mosque premises at any time without a parent/guardian, even to buy food.)
Teacher to Student ratio is approximately 1:10
By registering my child(ren) for the Quran Academy, I hereby acknowledge the following rules/guidelines and realize that failure to abide by these rules (by child(ren) or parents) may result in disciplinary action by Madina Admin, at their discretion. I also release the Madina Institute of any liability should there be any harm, injury or damage to my child(ren) or their property at any time.
General Rules & Guidelines-
New policies are being implemented in order to improve safety, organization, cleanliness and efficiency of the school.
- Respectful behavior towards teachers, elders and fellow students is a must. Name calling, hitting, insults, foul language, and any behavior deemed offensive will not be tolerated at any time.
- Students must come for class properly dressed, covering their ‘awra. Formal attire is highly encouraged.
- Cell phones & electronic devices not allowed at any time. If students must call parent/guardian, they may use the office phone. Teachers may confiscate phones/electronics until the end of classes without warning.
- Students under age 18 stay on masjid premises at all times, and may not leave the mosque parking lot without a parent/guardian for any reason.
- Parents must sign their children in at drop-off time, and sign out at pick-up.
- Candy, soda and snacking not allowed. Food, water bottles & juice are allowed only during lunch time.
- Indoors, students must be sure to keep voices low, walk (not run), and behave with calmness & dignity.
- Homework is a must, whether it be memorization, home study or practice. Repeated failure to come prepared to class, with homework done, may result in disciplinary action.
- Restroom breaks are allowed on individual basis, and are limited to 5 minutes.
- Students have mandatory clean-up at the end of classes each day. Taking care of the masjid is our duty and honor. : )
Repeated failure to comply with Madina Quran Academy policies & guidelines will result in disciplinary action, such as suspension or expulsion.
$50/month per student (parents also required to purchase a textbook for a small additional fee, usually $5-15)