Full-Time Degree Program
- All classes are conducted primarily in English.
- Additionally, an intensive daily Arabic program runs the course of the year.
- Core classes are video recorded for registered students to review or catch up with classes in cases of excused absences.
Part-Time Islamic Studies
- All classes are conducted in English
- Courses are recorded for online students and recordings are available to students for up to 2 excused absences
Disclaimer: The current version of the Catalog is slightly outdated and is being revised. The new catalog will be available on the website soon.
In addition, please note that the books listed in each subject are slightly tentative. Small changes to the curriculum may occur, but will be updated online and communicated to students as soon as possible.
Click below to learn more:
Arabic (‘Ilm al-Lughat al-‘Arabiyyah)
Theology & Logic (‘Aqidah & Mantiq)
Quranic Sciences (‘Ulum al-Quran)
Hadith Sciences (‘Ulum al-Hadith)
Legal Theory (Usul al-Fiqh)
Prophetic Biography & History (Sirah & Tarikh)
Spirituality & Purification of the Heart (Tazkiya)