NEW this Ramadan: I’tikaf Camp!
Date/Time: FRI June 1 11am – SAT June 2nd 3:30pm
Cost: $40, which includes meals & a free T-shirt
Open to brothers & sisters, ages 13-17 only.
Madina Institute proudly presents for the first time, the Ramadan I’tikaf Camp coming June 1-2nd – it is a full overnight program for youth 13-17. Unlike other sleepover/Itikaf programs, this one is really offers special programs and opportunities for your kids unlike ever before:
- Close time spent with positive Muslim role models, the students/grads of Madina’s Islamic Studies degree program
- Workshops, games, halaqas and other activities to motivate your child to increase & improve their worship on Laylat al-Qadr
- Exclusive 1-on-1 time for the youth to discuss and ask questions with Shaykh Muhammad al-Ninowy, and talk about things that matter most in their lives
- Dinner & an awesome Suhoor provided
- Separate, safe accommodations will be provided for brothers and sisters, and the Camp leaders will be present with them at all times.
We want this to be an extra special time of the year for your daughters and sons, and we hope that this opportunity to spend time in the House of Allah with such beautiful company will be a life-changing event for everyone!
Spots are very limited – Register and pay fee by May 18th to reserve your place! Upon registration, you’ll receive an email with more details and a packing list!
Contact: 77-279-1200 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiver of Liability
By registering my child(ren) for the I’tikaf Camp, I hereby acknowledge the following general rules/guidelines for Islamically proper conduct as binding on my child(ren) and that failure to abide by these guidelines may result in disciplinary action by Madina camp leaders, at their discretion. I also release Madina Institute, its hired help, employees or volunteers, of any liability should any harm, injury or damage come to their person or property at any time during the event or on Madina Institute premises.