Ramadan 2018: Events & Activities!
Ramadan is here at last and Madina Institute is back with brand new programs and events for the whole family to enjoy this blessed month of fasting, Quran & community.
In the past few years, you enjoyed the Taraweeh led by amazing qaris from South Africa, India and Madina al-Munawwarah, but this year we have something new:
- From Egypt, the grandson of one of the most famous recitors in the world, Qari Yahya bin Abdul-Basit Abdul-Samad
- From Makkah al-Mukarramah, Shaykh Al-Muthanna al-Badaywi, who is the Taraweeh imam of Masjid al-Ajawed
- And our young qari back by popular demand, Hafiz Shiraaz Kureembokus from Mauritius
– Daily Iftars | ‘Isha & Taraweeh being at 10:30pm every night
– After Maghrib talks on “Connecting with the Quran” by Imam Saifullah
– Nightly Tafsir by Sh. Muhammad bin Yahya al-Ninowy
– Lots of chances to volunteer and give to the community. If you’re interested in volunteering at Madina this month or sponsoring an iftar, please call 678-249-8971.
We are also offering classes and programs for adults & youth! Click on fliers below to enlarge.